Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Shingles And Food Allergies?

stress? where does this her word?

clearly apart from the fact that yesterday and today Tomorrow one of the most blatant school days had ever, walk me at the moment quite well.

we do not want a long talk about it. I actually had to prepare for today's 2 papers and 2 tests. each one has been dropped. for that I have but the other two things totally screwed it.
the day was shit.

have been then drove home and've got a good while to max on my weekend, my feelings, feelings he babble on about his weekend and his.

then I slept and I finally went up into the city to go along with luke to the cinema. Max was at first not so enthusiastic. He did not because he was funny with him to go to the movies.
I was was great and I am totally happy and excited. haha was ultimately

in the film ... in itself quite ok, but unfortunately for my nerves a bit too crass. I was really alarmed, and was up next to me the real no picnic. He has me constantly torn away the hand that I needed to get my face to cover it. Luke was sitting next to me, unfortunately not. haha

because the bus was off grade, when we were out of the theater, so that of Luke, I've brought him up to offer to drive him home. We have also made. was great, it was a great evening and I really really fun.
I really like him very very much.

have already plans for another meeting even with jasmine and m.
look forward to.

max was also positively surprised and was even invited on the way of Luke to come to the meet.

I look forward to.

0 comments:

Post a Comment