Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Thank You Business Notes

[Rec]

fans of the genre I recommend watching [Rec]
and [Rec] 2 . But be warned, the clinical tests have shown that watching a movie, especially the second, deprived of sleep. she was not looking, so far. in the trailer also promised that you will not sleep after viewing:

mk which is how I know that the film worthwhile. a week ago, claimed late colleague to me and asks to sleep with me. though his voice was trembling, it looks like escaped from the psychiatric hospital. I thought something serious had happened, okzlos just watched a film of horror and a couple of days can not sleep, especially scary when it gets dark and can no longer be alone! is the same: D then had to turn all the lights in the house and an hour to listen as he recounts the multicolored this film. failed to stop, calm down, too. had to euthanize valerian and sleeping pills. then persuaded that I, too, watched this movie. and he would be reviewed with me! one is afraid. frightened by his condition, I have not looked.

mk Now, if someone gets in my ad and decides to watch a movie - let know what it is, plz. a colleague might just over-sensitive and impressionable, and the film is completely cross the normal, you can watch.

0 comments:

Post a Comment