Monday, September 22, 2003

Electric Toothbrush Cou[ons

when I laugh, you shall also



-> http://www.satirezeitung.de/article.php?sid=513&mode=flat&order=0

there.
the faint-hearted need to scroll down like, past a repulsive image of a muddy carved Vitali Klitschko.
the real fun begins namely with the comments. but only until the kommentaristen kommentaristinnen and again confirm each other how the world is bitter and sharp it by looking. I recommend to make comments at number seven (7) to be held. (Feminists and reasonable men may also to number ten (10 next broadcast).)




PS: I think maybe in a few days that not even funny anymore. then I drop it here to annoy me from time to time about myself and I can make it clear that trends and tastes, so do feelings are but a breath of air just, quickly over, and therefore transitory.

or, as Andrew "I'm no fucking G * th" Eldritch put it
Life is short and love is always over in the morning.

Good night.

0 comments:

Post a Comment