Monday, May 21, 2007

How To Make A Tech Deck Pool

"I could puke"

all day drives me crazy.
everything is bad today, especially today. why, why now?

jaja, rather banal, pointless question.

so ... what happened.
I was mega late yesterday in bed, or early, against 4 I was just nciht tired and needed the sleeping is not easy. But something seems not to vote because I do not feel tired perhaps, but as soon as I lie, I fall asleep.
this morning I was wide awake and alert, but that did not help ... I still got up very late and almost came too late for my math exam. exam was shit.
get back story was ok, will wait, but not very good.

then sport, max tells me short notice that he goes nciht must, therefore, with the bus back. pisses me back to mega.
then sport ... Luke, although there was all quite funny, but somehow I have been missing, and Ah-ram max. vll but only because the MCIH has so pissed off that I had to drive the bus.

But! pascal said I'm unpredictable! all this has made good. I mean, so you will not get a compliment any day! haha

oke, then, after sport I had last night announced that I at marc passing. I cry, then, before I show up at the. no one there. I'll call up, tell him to pick me up, but he is only about 45 minutes later.
I could puke Sun half an hour would have been ok ... But 45 minutes is my kotzgrenze.

and then at home ... I'm asleep. not even had time to phone with bex. I'm sorry.
2 hours but I was sitting at the damn poster Unit German. I mean, I can also let nciht, I hate to do things half. either good or not. So a lot of pure power plugged in, always in mind that 2 certain men not to have been purely anything. pisses me back on evil ... but I can not once again say "no" when he arrives back with his excuses and blah. fuck the shit from ...

oke ... is still the best, now it's 0:30 am as the German vehicle ready .. can therefore begin with the homework! who wants me to hell?

aaaach, everything fucks everything shit

0 comments:

Post a Comment