Sunday, April 22, 2007

Dell Insprion 1525 Sdmmc

the effect of the tulip

first briefly tell what last week's all happening.

Thursday so we get back the physics. not very exciting. 5 + ... but well, have expected nothing better. the one in the history raises again. hehe
well, French was shit it very much. really sucks. Finally, we wanted to go along with things obi and porta shopping for his new room. but we have done in time then not quite, so I went home first, and then only to him. because I'm on my way over to Marc, I thought, I call him and tell him hello. but no one answered the phone and not answer the phone. I then drove the 51 to tivoli. thus increase, and whom I see as running away from me? marc! haha, so funny, we sat in the same bus and have not germerkt. I even walked past him and he has seen me nciht. I I touched him, because he has not even heard me because of his music, he's totally shocked and I first looked totally flat, hugging me totally perplexed and then asked: what are you doing here? I watch for the bus, pointing to him and looks at me quizzically: you there? too? I laugh: jaja! we have probably not seen.
are then gelatscht up to his house. have a little talk and I then announced that I would walk past with French, the two present.
was then at the French totally cool new apartment from. are then directly going to look at porta to her for a board. by marc in advance. he showed me all sorts of his stuff, he has few days before purchased.
French said later that he finds marc nicer than he envisioned. I found funny, everything just posturing, I said French marc is not nice, he's pretending. ha tried to convince him, but not quite snapped. Ultimately, I was as bad as girls, because I've tried to make him bad.

but what the others will understand it.

that was thursday.
Friday I was at training, before max was with me and what we have eaten before we went into the car wash. that was soooo funny. max loss had to clean the car because it was so dirty. I then gave him money and mitgefahren borrowed it.
most fun was when the checker auto was driven up. we see in the mirror containing the sports car checker auto, red. cheap bad. thus keeping the left side next to our car. The passenger door opens. 7cm long legs show with stiletto heels are on the gray asphalt. these shoes are part of a young woman, dressed nice and decent. looks very feminine with not much power. So such a girl to protect the young men would. CHECKER THE BRIDE. DAMN. haha. on the other side we see the check. mega checker, gets out, lights a cigarette and smokes a relish, while his girlfriend cleans his lovely car.
max was totally flabbergasted. He looked at me and said, can not address that yet; the girl that cleans the car from the guy as he stands by and does nothing. century in which we lived for. very sweet! haha

evening I went to training. was very cool and am looking forward to next time.
it was just also so cool because we have been kicking techniques, which I can very well and like to do. Although a little out of practice, but my talent for nciht disappears just like that. same people praised me and that must mean so what! I have also trained with alex. mega funny. is the type of something cool.
we did randori ground (ie ground fighting), I had him in the hand grip and he tries to get out. So he starts to tickle me, tickle me to the often know what is expected for a reaction, I do not react. He asked if I was not as ticklish? "Not in extreme situations!" then he had to laugh so that I mitbebte all the time.
training very amusing all this.

I was asked after practice if I want to come along to the barbecue. but since I did not pick up, it did not work. was a pity and sad, but it went on, I did not really have the mood, especially since I was very tired and then also in training matters as standing around. So I went home and got very long talk with my cousin who went there really sucks. really mega shit. it was totally finished with their nerves. but then I've been listening to her and we talked. I need not mention again that we understand our extraordinary good.

Saturday, Saturday halt. was yesterday.

today we were with many people in Keukenhof, tulip and the flower paradise in holland! MegaST really beautifully breathtaking. at the very beginning we were making very euphoric at the photos (Ă–cher flat), by and by then it had to but because we had less and less pleasurable to photograph flowers, the whole damned. haha, but we have made very many pictures of us and a lot of stupid videos! which is more an extension of the videos that made up by me added. very funny things we did.
for some real things are happening creapy. I ran with my cousins over so trettbretter in a lake and my parents went along the shore. the two have any photos taken from the shore. was so funny. then wanted to make my cousin at a photo of the two shores. MY PARENTS HAVE A COMMON PICTURE IN A TULIP IN A PARADISE ON THE LAKE SHORE. Whats wrong? the best is yet, after having finally understood what my cousin wants one of which, my father put his arm around the shoulder of my mother and pulled her to him.
oh my god
I almost fell into the water.

was not enough. then when we have made a picnic on the grass, my cousin wanted one photo of us three do, so me and my parents. I and my mama had, my mom took me in the arm and dad sat in front of us. My mother started rumzufuchteln arm with her, beating my dad accidentally on the head. We laughed ourselves sick and papa began to howl at. my couine has thus no longer get into.

I do not know when I was the last time parents so happy with one. the whole picnic was totally idyllic, as we sat under a cherry tree, as the episode lost its blooms. it was sooo beautiful. Beautiful, beautiful. breathtaking.

and now ... tired. sleep (once again very much driven car. IN HOLLAND, damn!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment