Saturday, April 21, 2007

Hemoglobin Range 2 Year Old



tired
to clarify the time

'm up today after the newspaper and read a little bit down to pascal because we wanted to make a clock with him to "lord of the rings" to watch. 2 follow extended version.
well, then we have finally begun to 3 only, because the values people: xiao max and have come a little later.
eaten, looked gone.
and many times gone to the bathroom.

as I said, I am very tired, so go only to a very significant things that interest me.

I added a little bit excited, as are the two occurred. no offense. as always. So, I have not talked to xiao, before it had even court to do so to the extent that they are not in here is looking.
are the first two half an hour too late, have not said modest. Finally, max then arrived and told us that xiao ne hour come later, then made half-third first place is quite unnett, we have identified extra that we meet by one, but eventually it was half-third would have told you earlier decision, or even modest words, one would have any way to adjust. I also would also have what may come later, and could have done at home or things that I will not grade had to do just yet. In short, I found it very rude and not particularly nice.
later, we started watching. problems that had appeared first language and then move the monitor. language, we have finally made easy for english, because it was 2 to 2. Pascal and I were for english and the other two for German. anyway. pascal said from the start, then follow if both are German and English both follow, because he clearly does not come with it when it said it on several. however, was finally at the 3rd still some debate about the language. pascal has made to English without subtitles, he wanted no subtitles, because otherwise he is too focused on the caption. xiao said absolutely wanted to German, then max bold as they should just get up and change it. she was doing it too close, they would have, if I had not told her she should keep it.
it was absolutely not about my will to enforce, but to show her that she can not just do what they want.
then the story with the monitor. pascal did not want that the monitor was placed on the ground, different reasons. is also totally do not care what it was for what. I do not know if the people were now so sensitive to notice how uncomfortable he was when they started at his table and made rumzurücken institutions, the monitor held down against his will. I would have liked in the moment shouted at them to leave everything as is.
it stirred me up so that they did not notice where the boundaries are. so what do you do in my opinion not, one does not behave like the king, if you make friends is at home, no matter how good a friend is. for me it is simply rude. I certainly would have reacted differently than Pascal. I thought it was bold. I could not understand how selfish it was in this moment, without consideration for other persons.
I am sure in many aspects I'm not different, but when it comes to how we must behave as a guest, then I am a bit picky.
small thing to be on the edge, it is possible that the two The mail did not get sent the pascal. He has asked to bring something small, can be gesharet it. I do no one a reproachful, if you have not read the mail. but it's always nice when you know you look much, what brings you to small.

Aaachen, damn, I reg on unnecessarily. is over, forget it. a little bit.


gaaaaanz what else. and indeed, today I was sitting in the bus back home and I read.
to me cold and once it runs the back down. I had slight knock and my panic began to heart and I thought I die.
no, I'm not-so-excited-I-can-stand-it do not die, but real. I die.

I thought of a gunman of the bus through the running and shooting in all directions. and then I'll die. my dream with me, be my, my hope, my faith, my thinking, my feelings, my life, my body, my everything. I do.

thought this made me jump such a fear, that I thought I could never be sure, nowhere, never.
disturbing.
I was thinking. makes me exactly how it would be if someone were to rise with arms in the bus, and rumschießen with his weapon would. no wonder is not the most pleasant. But what I'm getting.
fear death? why?
why it hides when you know, but you die anyway.
forward only done once so if something happens to me, I will not try to duck, will not hide me. I want to sit upright, the killer in the eye, my killer. I will do it. I want this with all my heart.

So, everyone dies, außnahmslos.

how many live are lost. How many dreams, hopes ... all gone. bäm

What are we so afraid. it's just the fear of what will happen, because we do not know. what if the shit is hell and just as the sky. What if life after death is crappy, as the life before death?

what if we trapped forever in the spirit world and as they never leave?

what if anything more? everything is black. no, it's not black. it is nothing. do not mind it. because you can imagine it not, which is nothing. it is not. think not and that will not only thicker, the more you think it will disappear more and more.
not think because it will be in death. no thinking, no feelings.
be no.

prepare you.

So what is it?
we live day to day, believe the fact that we live in tomorrow too. called the naive or just human? We could not be brought up with the idea that life be gone, tomorrow, running next hour, next minute already. why not? (Maybe it's different states in a state of war, made it basically, because the children are also raised with hope) would have a value-alive if we did not hope that we have one tomorrow. how would we live if we believed, tomorrow we are no more. would we still dream, we would do anything that would sweeten our life? All these questions ... and so few answers.
is the fear? when we no longer live there are no future. no means forward, that we do not believe hope not. not love.
who wants to live as one?
so we believe in the future. tomorrow, the tag. we believe, and therefore we live. we live because we believe in tomorrow. we dream because we believe very much in the morning. We love it because we believe in the infinity, which will meet the love. one morning. one day.

arrive until the night.

0 comments:

Post a Comment