Monday, April 23, 2007

How To Repaint A Bike Fork

the evil weIght

I sit just on the laptop into apple sauce and stuffing me. ha, now I've thought some time on the white short pants on, because so warm. dup dup dup Tues ... fuck ... I'm damn damn increased again. * Cries *
I always thought that as long as it all looks rather ok, this is no problem. ERROR. Today I then realized how much but the pants can constrict after a year. I'd like crying, but could still pull together to some extent. with an effort of course. then I've been thinking seriously about the possibility of a diet. this is devastating. do you not understand that. diets are against my principles of life. to eat less, eat a little eat little less I can get involved under any circumstances. at least I thought so until now.
since I've slept this afternoon, I had absolutely no appetite this evening when I got my cousin offered to eat something. she was shocked when I did not want to eat and ran to my mother to tell her that I must be sick because I eat anything. aaaah, what have I for one image.

the way I wanted to tell that I was on Friday when training on Saturday and I had no muscle ache. wait, I do not remember exactly whether I have been told. I wanted to tell or that I can do another 50 situps. without trial at the same zusammenzukippen and no air to get more. haha, I'm proud, proud.

today was a lala day, not very nice for me, I find. afternoon I was with Chrissie in the park and we have made our anniversary dinner, that I have given her. then quickly went home and completely idiotic every 5 seconds sleep on the bus.
then I'm back home first quickly read the book to end, I had already read last night do to an end, but I was so tired that I'm nciht got beyond page. (It's also only 10 pages were left) so read, then sleep. 2 hours slept and got up to the mountain homework slowly to work. Tomorrow I have hours 7, 5 compartments, and in any way I have to homework. I could die. aaaah ...
must now do I still German, philosophical, english and art. Beautiful views.

level I was at Marc and I have looked at his game. ignoring the fact that I understood very little hats made me very much fun. the sweet little brother sat in the room and has been watching. the max! all the little sweet. marc has not told me later some have gelabert then a bit and then I moved. with the bike, oh yes, and I wanted to go with the bike from the bus stop and from there by bus to marc. is actually the 51 regularly, almost always late. But no, today, when I'm running late, it has to come extra time. so I had to go but with the whole bike to marc. but it was okay, was thinking that may be a part of my new target device, the thin target device, which are in-the-pants-of-last-summer-pass target device. was therefore relatively motivated. haha

and now at home.
and now homework.

me up today were sick again. I was pissed that again. has made me sad again. I was the hurt again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment