Friday, July 20, 2007

Best Rapper Ever Bracket

beginning of the end and end of the beginning?

Thursday last week was probably the beginning of the end.
and today is the end of the end.

what I feel?

I really have no idea.

maybe i should just break down and cry my heart out. or something like this.


we are as before ... 1.5 or 2 hours to arrive home. I have the feeling I must throw up, because we have instant noodles us grad inveigled from Taiwan. hah

just now still babble on vivi. hah

and now? no idea ... I just know that I am at a lot of money more easily than a week ago. and much has changed so much.
fits somehow to my previous entry that line about "what i am afraid of." actually turns the whole are living at the thing you're scared. because we tried that this will never happen and you think constantly tuned, because it will change you.
changed me, the change also. But she was not unnoticed. I've seen it all.
might all be over.

good or bad?

do not know.

think. rather not

0 comments:

Post a Comment