Monday, July 2, 2007

How To Prevent Antivirus System Pro

已经 一年 多 了

changed after a year returned to Germany last year, much better
how wonderful feeling there is a feeling of home, but there their own space and their own freedom
years ago, when Taiwan finally I felt quite surprised by fun and entertainment of course, life was full of entertainment not only did not bring a lot of trouble but in fact I was having so much fun
I learned a lot not to see said

today to give up and I feel like I can not get more than
life after I came back changed a lot since I added a new transfer students are not really my life back the illusion of life friends are not the same feeling at home is still the same I am glad
but I should be happier now

happy every day I have that right


I'm not quite sure

last few blogging I do not know why
not what happened but did not think I do not know what

was then I really want to write but no inspiration right

I I'm not afraid to write enough good people do not want to look nice, or could not stand


ah this is not the focus of

I leave I'm going to do a lot of things you want to study is important because the next year
but until now has been a week of summer vacation did not even touch the book did not go to work if
words I was out with friends
have their own time, but still did not want to die when bored
is not good to say I'm looking forward to school last summer because I had wanted to die at home, so nothing has been done a long time not so leisurely
was in fact a good memory of
to feeling uncomfortable, but then
only after that will be used with ease and effort to do something more

now working only for another two weeks to go out
matter sorted out a few friends I hope I'm looking forward to France
matter sorted out at last with
Joy finally was finally able to realize a dream vacation
go with Joy Paris, go out
This is our imagination that is our promise

ah
so I work hard

everyone Fortunately, I now have their own space
also have their own time
I think why I like to mess with middle of the night 3:00 is the most quiet because I did no one No one talked to me fire me no one wants me to do anything
This is the time for me is my space
my room I want to do I do
Ma cool my somersaults turned two o'clock, then I do not care

Kazakhstan
Haobang

but I still want Taiwan
also want my friends there
sometimes regret it but this is only for one person
think of insects in the end I would like to say I done anything wrong why I can not take time to think about doing well in retrospect naive
time I always feel that in fact I do not know what happened then is that our friendship disappeared
but I know when I was very happy Because with him I was very pleased that he is very understanding of my time I have and I know him very well
possible I was wrong I know I was afraid I was afraid to hurt him say the wrong thing
think ah

Jing Yun I had a bit worried that he had no idea how
want him to be strong he can step into his life bravely

it
ni ni ah ha ha he really is, no one wanted to sing sing with me miss him so funny ha ha, but with him is that shorting is very comfortable we can be together is really really happy in retrospect
Oh, he's really want I have nothing to worry about
he does because he is very strong Just a little blankly, but really fun
regret not singing with him to eat and things did not talk to him his boyfriend is really the
Kazakhstan seem to have become simply the way he was not ah

good Xiangbao my Xiaomeng
Oh, the money that he slept with his cool when talking with him hug
He is so cute with the bully Pei Han Pei Han
good poor
of hostel life is really interesting ah ah

not write too much or you'll forget who he gets angry
curry ah
also the most fun he had a good laugh out loud ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha mouth ha ha ha ha ha ha Zhang big


Joy, not to speak of the
Like a sister younger than me ha ha
fact, sometimes like a sister, sometimes a mother

ah

Taiwan Taiwan's air-conditioned room Rights

convenience store in Taiwan Taiwan's streets


eat, drink not to mention the


really is not the same street in Taiwan, especially Taipei

sorry Taichung
可是 台北 真的 是 我 心理 的 故乡
台北 和 台中 二 中 哈


台湾 啊

0 comments:

Post a Comment