Sunday, July 8, 2007

What Do Bmi Results Show?

我们 那时候

I fell in love with recently is the Avenue of Stars Yoga
this is not me, I always thought I was not such a person
I'm not such a person like me ah ah
he was not particularly nice because he sang it

personality is like his personality

Rights

ah does not matter now listening to his song reminds me of many things to think of me

I like singing songs is not very strong

of music I do not know
Ah, but it is how I like to listen to the commentary it
eligible Well


I like to sing
high Yani ni ah, I think in the end is how they think we know more than I
class hot What can all later I think I remember quite strong
but many people do not know to recognize Yani is also a luck

ah I remember English class because they like things to be published in English and then published extracts of
Ni is 八号 him I was on the 10th, right before I sing

he does I should be very surprised how this class There will be some people sing in English it
I immediately liked him for his interest
I ran to talk to him
Haha I know he was very pleased to know that song ah a few years ago I love a man ah
suddenly felt a very long story haha
alan
is his 2004 return to Taiwan to participate in missions to observe know that time is very attractive for me he is very strange alan
He spoke very rude tone of my friends think I'm annoying
maybe he is a child when I was only 16 years old is in a very small group, but another little girl so in love with his speech but also with people with so many languages of Kazakhstan La
but still meet him and get along very well
three weeks after this we became friends
I just like him, but I also know that he likes the person is not my
but I also know that he knows that I like after he
home to go to his blog often look to see how he lived like
I was a little worship him
his blog one day will play music music is the song
bette midler - the rose
I'm touched to hear

moved

day is good to hear Yani
let me sing this song I think the feeling of that time on alan ah


now because I want him in the Ni
is very relaxed with him I like to sing I love to hear him sing
prefer to sing with him
This is more fun things, but ah


now been a year less and less contact with our
everyone had their own lives
that this is also nothing wrong with

alan
the same time now ha ha chat Yinianliangci occasionally it can feel each other
concern at least
alan very happy to see me grow up a lot of
I am glad he is proud
I know he told me was his truth
and I am sure he would i know i can count on him

alan also like singing
ni ah ha ha


you actually select the

Antiphonal
I miss you I really miss you

0 comments:

Post a Comment