Monday, July 9, 2007

Family Car Insurance Options Toronto

hola, now is tricky

got up a little late. but everything was perfect today.

So Marc did pick us up at 12, to his father to drive because of the French plans.
am but got up by 12. Marc was able to come until half-second Thank God. ^ ^

then to his father. his driving style ... makes me afraid. but slowly ... I usually turn me. sensitive to the dying. aaah

So, Thursday's off now. to sunday. has yet to fully make

much, people say modest call people.

marcs dad is cool. super mega nice.
a quote.
he is "where do you know that?" (Me and marc)
I "of ju-jutus of a very long time."
he "Oh, and he wanted sex and you do not."

Aaaaaaaaaaah
I almost said something ... oh man ... oh man, I laughed so much.

work then. Full of abkack. full of boring, had absolutely no loss. full of shit. all kake. then with this little jette ... oh man, that was a abfuck ...
work is always a team work thing, where you can rely on the others. I can not with her. and that pisses me off so immoderately at much ... kake

Wolte I still get the 12pm bus and then I walked down to the bus station. but ... 've forgotten my lunch in charge. Thank God I was previously called marc. So I called back while praying that he pick me up and goes home. (That is, then saying: eat well and get home and drive a car) we have
the travel talk, because he wants the whole drive to not pass through France. Understandably. We probably only go to Bordeaux or the like is written and then maybe in the provence, and then back to paris. and since the approach is very difficult with his car, he once offered to practice. and actually we wanted to do Tuesday night. 1. because he and I only have time at night and 2 because there are fewer cars on the road.
but then I called him when he was in the shower (he then told me later) (very important! I'm not getting naked photo flashes ... oddly. I was just surprised when I noticed that, I have told bex. really 0 flashes). Um halb 2 hat er mich dann am laden abgeholt und wir sind dann wo hingefahren, wo ich fahren kann. Und es ist wirklich schwer. Ich hab jetzt schon paras vor steilen hängen und roten ampeln. Am schlimmsten in einer kombination. iieeeh

gut ... dann nach hause. gegessen. mit bex telefoniert. und jetzt ... noch eine "malcom in the middle" und dann schlaf.

eigentlich wollte ich heute mal früher schlafen gehen. hat aber nicht geklappt. ah .. ah

0 comments:

Post a Comment