Thursday, July 5, 2007

In My Poo There Is White Cloudly Stuff

if I were you

ich bin sehr enttäuscht. ich think I'm very disappointed.
enough somehow not me.

quite clear, I understand, I understand everything. all ... sometimes I am perhaps a bit too sympathetic. to me it does not do well and you might just as wrong.

Basically, it has recently not their fault. she has left it to her mother. yes ... good excuse for them.
for me comes out the same.

is perhaps different for me. no, not maybe. it's different for me. I would have preferred to connect the ass and that properly than to tolerate the emotional need that I do not miss anything.

die? oh, what is that.
you can not really die if you do not really alive.

I know I have a different definition of life. but so is my life, I am. hard on the border, so I know that I have no regrets, so I know that I achieved something. so I can be proud and happy. because later I want to say ... phew, then I've done this and that. and it was ... cool!

yes, it does not matter if I die now and had no opportunity to say it.
well, then I have to avoid just that I die. if I do not want and live on my watch. then that is clear. fear? who has no fear, we need only consider what predominates. So, I know dass ich angst habe. aber die spielt so eine kleine rolle, weil meine aufregung, mein glück und mein stolz viel zu groß sind um der angst genug platz zu bieten.
ich fühl mich gut.

auch, wenn ich enttäuscht bin.
aber es lässt sich nicht ändern.

ich fühle mich schlecht.
du fühlst dich schlecht.

so ist das

0 comments:

Post a Comment