Saturday, June 26, 2010

Addicting Games Cubefield

Raleigh

Sat, June 26, 2010

Well, Raleigh was not very exciting now. It was way too hot as that one big what could have made. So I've decided to squeeze everything in one entry.

Most of the time we have seen movies or TV in general, usually to 2 or 3 clock in the morning. I'll be a good girl always got up at 9 or 10, while have Allison and Linda to sleep after lunch: P In the afternoon we usually went to eat somewhere what (I still have a few fast food chains discovered and ice gabs also very much;)) .

Yesterday, Friday, we are in a very special cinema gone. Admission was only $ 4.50. There was a restaurant with cinema! Real cool xD
The food was just pretty expensive ... I then finally $ 17 for a cheese-mushroom pizza and a glass of water paid. Well ...
We have looked at the way Robin Hood ... not recommended wirkich -.- 'he was bored xD Luckily I could deal with my pizza: P


Joa, much more we actually did not at all.

And now I sit here freshly showered and ready to start, because in less than an hour, we go to the Raleigh-Durham Airport, where anything by 14 clock departs for my flight to Washington, DC. And in unegfÀhr 17 hours I'm at home.

Joa, so I have to make final, the only thing that is lacking is packed, my laptop: P See ya soon


home ..: P

0 comments:

Post a Comment