Sunday, June 20, 2010

Sailboat Math Problem

CAE Exam & Mighty Love

Wed, June 16, 2010

On Wednesday I had my CAE Exam . So, papers 1-4, Reading, Writing, Use of English and Listening.

My Hostmom had so totally scared that I'm late, so she drove me to the bus at 7:30 already ... super, I was just already there at 8:00 ... haha well, I'm just in the student lounge, chill out a bit ^ ^ I did not want more learning, which would make me very nervous and distracted only.

All students then had to notify the office before 9:00, with the test and confirmation of ID, ie ID or passport then we are then sorted by class, in rooms on the office floor in the 4. Stock has been divided (the ELC is on the 2nd floor). When we came into the room, I was first relieved totally. Our supervisor was Theresa. I knew her because she's Livio was a teacher, and I found them very nice. At 9:15
then things started our Reading Test. Normally I'm so with Reading and Listening on most issues. But this time it was actually quite ok. I can not judge's now really, but I believe it was not so bad xD

As always, I was of course much too early and had to be ready to wait, wait, wait ...
After Reading test, we had 15 minutes break before we then Paper 2 - Writing had. In Part 1 we had to write a report. I somehow hoped to total NEN report, but somehow I've then all of a sudden forget everything and believe fully the scrap written ... well ... In Part 2, I could choose between essay, Article, Review, and yet something, think again NEN Article. First I wanted to take even the review because I totally love to do. But the topic was totally stupid, I had to write the funniest movie I've ever seen. And I am in such a short somehow just "Love Vegas" occurred. But the plot is somehow so complicated that it is difficult to explain in a review with a word limit of 260 words. Leave in Article I'm always totally bad, it starts even with the fact that I'm too stupid to imagine me NEN good title.
'm So I finally decided to's essay. The topic was the pros and cons when working abroad. I found the topic of somehow fitting, since I will go so well in 3 or 4 years in the States and work here.
The only problem was that I had never written an essay.

Normally istr Writing Paper ... yes my best but well, this time I'm not so sure there somehow:) I see what happens hahaha:)

Paper 3 Use of English was, therefore, Vocabulary and Grammar. In Part 1, multiple-cloze choise, I am, as always, not at all safe, as it had since words and expressions that I knew not easy. Happy guessing ..!
Part 2 Open Cloze was sooo not that bad, even if the text is steep. Part 3, Word transformation was, but this time the real horror. I was sooo long practiced with that stupid transition and then bring the determined 5 or 6 words I had in my life never heard or seen. Happy guessing, the second ..!
Part 4, Gapped Sentences, was this time not very serious (I think) ... and Part 5, Key Word Transformation was also okay. Then we had

Part 4 - Listening, the think this time I also went not so bad is. The last part was quite difficult but I have a relatively good feeling xD

now in a way I can not even assess where I am, but I think I was not quite as bad. Maybe even enough for a B:)

The result I can by the way on 30 July 10:00 UK time watch on the internet ...


After the exam, at 3:30 pm, I went to Hollywood and took my time somehow rumgebracht up at 7:30. I went to HUMC for "Mighty Love." This is a kind of assembly, where a band consisting of bass, drums, guitar, singer and sang a few background singers, Christian songs. So, I'm not talking so full Christian and so on. The songs were really nice and the lyrics awesome:) I have since also
Debbie and Patti met again, and Kathy, who Pastoring was there. It was really a great evening, and Debbie and I have then e-mail addresses were exchanged:)

All but has lasted only an hour, but I was only at home shortly before 11:00, as I at Fairfax / Venice determined 45 minutes was waiting for my bus -.-

Accordingly, I was tired on the Thursday before my test :-) Speaking

0 comments:

Post a Comment