Monday, June 21, 2010

Pinnacle Tvcenter Pro Windows 7

Friday & Saturday

Fri, June 18, 2010

On Friday, I'm sooo up early, at 6:15 am I had to in fact be at HUMC, where I, along with sandwiches and other prepared so at 9:30. At about 11:30 we went to the hospital where we have served the food then. So well, not really served. We just stood behind the tables, while the patients were able to take, wa they wanted:) There were sandwiches, fruit salad, vegetables, Chips and Capri Sun) are

At about 12:30 or 12:45, we then moved back and at 13:00 we were back at the church.
I've passed by all (snüffsnüff * *) and me off down the road to Hollywood Blvd. My last day ...
I wanted to have it now for 8 weeks a pair of Converse shoes, because they are simply too expensive muuuch in Switzerland. I went into a store where I got myself a nice pair of gray-white-red checkered Converse bought - for $ 40 (remember: in Switzerland you pay $ 45 - per shoe). I am then still in another shop, where I've found more Converse, to a unit or pair price of 39 $. Since I had to strike, of course ... a red and a purple pair that is still to come:))
Now I am the proud owner of three super-cool Converse shoe pairs hahaha:)

I then around 3:00 pn not know really what I do with my time should, and sit around in Hollywood made me somehow just depressed. So I'm gehopst on the bus and to Fairfax / Wilshire down, where I then took the 720 up to Santa Monica. In Santa Monica I am the 3rd Street Promenade in the Adidas store where I bought it for $ 70 Carmen's Adidasjäckli. Then I got me a bit of chocolate somewhere bought and just went to the beach. So, not to the beach, I was still up on the sidewalk, but I could see from there, holding the beach and the sea. I've then set the grass, leaning against a tree and dozed a bit because I was really tired. But I knew that I still evening for Happy Hour "had" - it was my last and had a lot of people said that they would come. So I had to go there for better or worse.
However, we had not agreed a time, I'm just so went back to Wilshire Blvd around 6:00 and then got the number 2 BigBlueBus taken to Westwood & Lindbrook, where it is only a block to the Westwood Brewery. But somehow no one was there except for three Japanese (of which I knew only one). Well, it was only 7:00, the others would surely come soon ...
But somehow no one showed up, I was hungry and was tired, and I just wanted to go home. I did not really feel like celebrating and I also had to pack plenty.

At 8:00 Makki then came and for 3 other Japanese girls who I knew only a little. I've passed by all and then went final, I had no desire to wait so long because I had a headache and was really broken.
I then briefly to what Subway and then eat at home. At 9:30 I was home.

I wanted to sleep really do not know as I always had to get up at 5:00. Since I was so tired but I am decided to lie down just 2-3 hours to pack and then, etc. I've also done, but when I'm woken up the next time, it was 5:10! !
In a Meeeegastress I had to pack my bags and see that everything fits inside. The toilet bag had somehow none of the trunk space, so I just packed it extreeem clever person in the backpack. The fact unaware that this would still be problems ...

are at 5:40, we then drove off. George, my Hostdad has brought me to the airport, drop me off at the entrance and is gone again. There I was. Before the building of the airport LAX, with a backpack, a laptop, a huge box (as my picture is in it) and two suitcases. I must have looked so insanely funny, when I hobbled to the check-in ....

At the check-in I've given up then my two suitcases (I had to speak with my own log-ticket number and credit card before anyone has come to give up my case). Then I'm almost to the gate.
then so I had to 6:40 mighty hungry, so I'm close to Starbucks and got me NEN Blueberry Muffin and bought a piece of Marble Cake. Mmm, yummy!

at 7:20 was then boarding time, and I think at 8:00 something we took off.
We were then just 4 hours later, already in DC, where I first introduced all the clocks in 3 hours. Then I ran toward the gate and I go a level seen with sandwiches for $ 6. I did not know where my gate was and if there was what to feed, so I just slammed. A Ham & Swiss sandwich, a bottle of water and a Kit Kat for $ 9. Ouch xD

To my annoyance I found then three minutes later, that there was a Subway next to my gate where I would have gotten the same thing for $ 5. Well, shit happens xD

I had to wait 2 1 / 2 hours because the flight was delayed. When we were finally on board, but it has barely lasted 30-45 minutes, and then we were already in Raleigh.

then I'm off the plane out where I have run out pretty soon and Linda Allison. We then went down to baggage claim where we least half an hour, if not longer, have been waiting for my bags. Then we are up to the parking, and when I - left the airport building - probably air-conditioned , I've run into a wall. My face is the HOT here! And not only hot but also humid hell!
And I had a long-sleeved T-shirt on, to say nothing of my jacket, boots and BigStar the trainer pants .... was pleasant, but ... I also had not showered for 2 days and I was constantly feel the sky to smell ..!

We are then on the way home went to Noodles & Co eat before we went to their house. Then a friend came over yet and we have seen two films (It's Cimplicated & Donnie Darko) before we then go to bed at 3:30 am are xD

0 comments:

Post a Comment