Monday, June 21, 2010

Chlamydia In Mouth Symptoms

Sunday

! Sun, June 20, 2010

On Sunday we all slept until almost noon. Then we have brunch and then we went to the North Carolina Museum of Art. It was not sooo special, but still cool to watch :-)

Then we went to an Ice Cream thing that had vooooll good ice cream \u0026lt;3 I'm a chocolate ice cream with M & M's taken * yummy "

then We are already back and have us first put down a while. The heat, plus my little jet lag, make me really tired totaaaal. Evening, then the friend came back and we looked Gattaca. ... Funny Film

By 2 clock in the morning we went into the kitchen and have made us sandwiches xD Then we went to bed ... : P

Joa, and otherwise we have actually done anything. Today, Monday, we will probably see Toy Story 3rd Much more can not do better than at 40 ° and 70% humidity ... xD

Right now I'm alone at home, as all have a doctor's appointment ^ ^ I look at my grad NCIS DVDs that I bought in LA ^ ^ the only problem is that the TV I have in my room , has no control over. I wanted to actually look at the special features, but unfortunately I had no other choice than the TV itself "Play" to press xD

Well ... :)

i will contact you later nachm cinema: D

0 comments:

Post a Comment